Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lego Batman

Let me tell you something....


I am amazing at Lego Batman. Personally, I have never played the game. The only way I play video games is if it is on an old school system, for example, Super NES, N64, atari, etc. All the new systems (with the exception of Wii) have too many buttons for me to handle.


I can see your confusion when I say that I am amazing at it, yet I have never played it. Well, let me explain.....


I sit on the couch and watch Tim play....I then tell him to do certain things....and magically I unlock things for him that he doesn't or would not see otherwise. So yes I am truly amazing at this game and actually at every other strategic game with a storyline. I pay close attention to detail because of my OCD. So if you ever need help...and I mean without using cheats....let me know! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment