Monday, February 21, 2011

My Shower Debut!

Boy, do I have a story....


This past Friday night, I pulled a good one on Tim. We were about to get into the shower, when he decided to check his email. So, I got in without him. From where our shower is, you can see our bed in the mirror in the bathroom. So when he was done, I saw him get up and head towards the bathroom. So here is what I did.....


I began to wash my hair in one of those seductive manners...you know with all the body movements. He then decides he is going to sit down and watch. I lather up my head and rinse...the whole time I have my eyes closed as if to make him think that I don't know that he is there watching. 


After my shampoo, I move onto the conditioner and repeat. After I wiggle around a little more, I turn around and splash the glass with my washrag and say "Well are you gettin' in or what?" He was totally shocked. He thought that he had been enjoying the show without me knowing. I died laughing so hard....lol. I had him going for about 5 or 10 minutes. He was just beside himself the rest of the night. It was one of the best nights ever.


Who would have thought....my first acting job to be so successful!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, You asked for the Lego treat box file at my blog. I need an email address to send to. Please email me at cjdempsey9 at msn dot com with the addy or leave it on my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete