Monday, January 24, 2011

Boys.....grrrrrrr!!!!

Grrrrr.......after a long day of cleaning yesterday....what happens.....Tim catches a huge bass when he went fishing tonight. It's about 22 inches long. He decides it's okay to scale and clean the fish on my counter.


He starts scaling on the counter and then has the idea to move his area to the porch. So now I have scales all over the kitchen as well as all over the porch. He has been working on the fish for about half an hour so far.


He has completely scaled and gutted it..only to find out that the fish is a female and has eggs all inside of her. He is now attempting to fillet it. I have to say that it doesn't really look like any fish that I would eat at the moment.


I really hope that he doesn't think he is going to be cleaning all the blood and guts off in my sink. He's got another thing coming to him. 


I have scales tracked all over the floor from people walking in and out of the house. He says that he will clean up the entire mess and disinfect it all. We will see....

1 comment: